ISO/IEC 27001 is an international standard that provides the basis for effective management of confidential and sensitive information, and for the application of information security controls. It sets the requirements and the structure of the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and, for each organization that attains it, it certifies to all the parts involved (shareholders, sponsors, managers, customers and suppliers) the adoption of an efficient ISMS and the continuous organization’s commitment on maintaining it.
The ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certification is automatically achieved after passing the ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation exam. The ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
The ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation course is the first step to qualify for ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation standard on data security.
The course prepares the participants for the exam ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation.
At the end of the course, provided the exam is successful, the examinee will know:
- ISO/IEC 27001 scope, purpose and how the standard can be used;
- ISO/IEC 27001 keywords and its definitions;
- The requirements to attain ISO/IEC 27001 certification and the need for perpetual improvement;
- Procedures, their general objectives and high level requirements;
- Applicability and scope definition requirements;
- Use of controls to mitigate IS risks;
- Internal audits and external certification purposes, their operation and terminology;
- The relationship between best practices, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 20000.
Who it is aimed at
- Resources who support the implementation, operation and maintenance of an ISMS within an organization;
- Resources to who is required to audit an ISMS and to have knowledge on the standard;
- Resources who work with an internal ISMS, whether the society already has an ISO/IEC 27001 certification or is considering acquiring one;
- Those who wish to acquire or get ready for an ISO/IEC 27001 Practitioner certificate.
- Introduction, background and terminology;
- Key publications that compose the family of ISO/IEC 27001 standard;
- Leadership and support of an Information Security Management System;
- Planning and managing of an Information Security Management System;
- Goals of control and controls for an Information Security Management System;
- Acquiring ISO/IEC 27001 qualification.
To be able to take the exam, it’s required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
ISO/IEC 27001 7 days access with exam 430$
ISO/IEC 27001 30 days access with exam 470$
ISO/IEC 27001 120 days access with exam 540
Fifalde Consulting is an Accredited Training Organization through: