ISO/IEC 20000 is the international standard for IT Service Management (ITSM). It establishes the requirements and provides the details to implement an effective Service Management System required to deliver high quality IT services, together with guidance on how to demonstrate compliance to the standard.
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation is the entry level of the certification. Candidates will learn how the standard operates in a typical IT service provider organization.
The APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification is automatically achieved after passing the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation exam. The APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course provides an optimal preparation to pass the exam and, therefore, to obtain the certification.
The ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation course is the first step of the qualification ISO/IEC 20000 qualification path according to APMG scheme.
The course prepares the participants for the exam APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation.
The purpose of the Foundation level is to confirm that the candidate has good/basic knowledge of the contents and requirements of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and understands how the standard operates in a typical IT service provider organization. At the end of the course the candidate will have achieved the knowledge of:
- The background to the ISO/IEC 20000 standard, the APMG qualification scheme and the APMG qualification scheme;
- The focus and objectives of ISO/IEC 20000-1 (Specification), ISO/IEC 20000-2 (Code of Practice) e ISO/IEC 20000-3 (Guidance on Scope and Applicability of ISO/IEC 20000-1) and how these can be used;
- The terminology and definitions used;
- The fundamental requirements of a service management system and the reasons behind the necessity for continual improvement;
- The processes, their objectives and the key requirements of a services supplier in a typical scenario;
- The requirements of eligibility and definition of the field;
- The objectives of internal and external audits, their function and associated terminology.
Who it is aimed at
- IT staff who work with a service management system that requires a basic understanding of the system;
- Resources involved in a company ISO/IEC 20000 certification project;
- Professionals who have a specific interest in IT Service Management.
- Background and related schemes
- Scope, usage, terms and definitions
- Overall Service Management System (SMS)
- ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management processes
- Certification, applicability and scope
- Achieving and maintaining ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification
There are no prerequisites for ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it’s required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
ISO/IEC 20000 7 days access with exam 430$
ISO/IEC 20000 30 days access with exam 470$
ISO/IEC 20000 120 days access with exam 540$
Fifalde Consulting is an Accredited Training Organization through: