COBIT® is the IT governance framework originally created by ISACA, Information Systems Audit and Control Association and subsequently managed in partnership by the latter with the IT Governance Institute (ITGI). This framework has now reached its fifth version, named COBIT® 5.
The COBIT® 5 Assessor course provides a basis for assessing an enterprise’s process capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). Evidence-based to enable a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities, this model helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives.
The course prepares the participants for the exam COBIT 5 Assessor certificate.
What are the key things you will learn?
- How to perform a process assessment and how to analyze the results to provide a clear determination of process capability.
- How these results can be used for process improvement, measuring the achievement of current or projected business goals, benchmarking, consistent reporting and organizational compliance ultimately driving value to the business.
- How to identify and assess the roles and responsibilites in the process capability assessment process.
Who it is aimed at
- Internal and external auditors
- IT auditors
The syllabus areas that this course is designed to cover are:
- How to perform a process capability assessment using the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide
- How to identify and assess roles and responsibilities
- How to use the Process Assessment Model and Process Reference Model
- To apply and analyse the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyse the capability dimension
- How to perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Perform process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- How to use the self-assessment guide
To take part in the COBIT 5 Assessor course you must have the COBIT 5 Foundation certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it’s required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
COBIT® 5 Assessor 14 days access with exam 640$
COBIT® 5 Assessor 30 days access with exam 675$
COBIT® 5 Assessor 120 days access with exam 750$
Fifalde Consulting is an Accredited Training Organization through PeopleCert